Thank you for choosing ROC/OH/PNC to receive your gift!
Donations are used for the support of the children and adults we serve and our organization as a whole. Without our partners, ROC would not be able to continue the work we do providing services to individuals with developmental delay and intellectual disabilities. ‘Discovering opportunities that inspire lives’ is our mission and we accomplish it by doing ‘Whatever It Takes’ to ensure the health and happiness of our individuals!
When deciding at what level to give, keep in mind where your money goes:
- $25 provides art supplies for a preschool classroom for one month;
- $50 provides a car seat for child bus riders;
- $75 buys fuel for the vans to run a route;
- $100 gives one hour of physical, occupational, or speech therapy;
- $150 buys household items for an individual moving into the community;
- $250 purchases adaptive equipment (wheelchairs, braces, etc.);
- $500 provides groceries for a group home for a week.
ROC, Omega Home, and PNC are nonprofit organizations and operating under the federal 501© 3 designation. All donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. Please contact your financial adviser for information about your donation.
When submitting donation via checks (Offline Donation), please address to ROC, Omega Home or PNC and mail to: P.O. Box 1540 Hope, AR 71802.